Chickadee

Chickadee

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oops

Well, they were using that product.  I asked the bad manager if I should, and he started going on about how it had to be above temperature for four hours.  Then he called the other "local coffee shop" (our sister store) and had the two managers there come over to explain it to me.

Really, all I wanted was a yes or a no to me using the product in the freezer.

So these two managers come over and start going on about stuff other than the actual events that took place Monday.  (Insider story:  I'm claustrophobic and don't shut the freezer door behind me when I'm in there.)

Ultimately, I was told that I shouldn't be a baker if I can't go in there with the door shut (the light's not bright enough, either, and that was pointed out by baker #2).  I've been there almost a year and they're telling me this now?!

I don't know what'll happen tomorrow morning.  My good manager doesn't even know what's going on.  I suspect that, since I decided to follow policy, they're trying to find a way to get rid of me.

Will I be a baker tomorrow at 11am?  Who knows.  But they'd better tell me.  I don't want to show up in my uniform and be told to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment