Chickadee

Chickadee

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hope Springs Eternal

I didn't get the job. They called back yesterday and said they'd decided to "move forward with another candidate". Blech. Oh, well. But they did say that they'd like to see me again for another position. I called the number back and had to leave a message because, being a Friday, everyone in an office position cuts work early. Meh. I can wait.

In other news, I finished the first half of Mom's poncho and I've cast on the second part. I'm working mostly on the scarf, which has now been christened "The Little Spider Scarf". It was pointed out to me at Wednesday's band practice by another knitter that the Little Butterfly pattern resembled arachnids, not pretty flying insects. I think she's right.

I still don't know what I'm going to do with that pink yarn. I want to include the grey, because I'm pretty sure they were sold together for a reason. I'm thinking either a cardigan or a vest, or maybe ... ?

I also caved and bought a ball of Bernat Roving in some blue colour. It's pretty and would make a nice pair of mittens.

Time to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment