Monday, July 18, 2011


Everything seems to hinge on what happens tomorrow.  If I don't get a call by 5pm from Friday's interviewers, then I haven't got the job.

If I don't get the job, not much changes.  We'll just have to wait a little longer to buy a used car.  We sold the Pink Panther this morning.  She would take too much money to fix again, more than what we bought her for two years ago!

If I do get the job, hey!  The sky's the limit, right?  New car, previously-owned/leased car, anything we want.

But we have to wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment