Chickadee

Chickadee

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long Time

It's been a busy last couple of weeks. Oh, wait, it's only been a week and a half. I don't feel so bad now.

I finished felting that bag for my aunt and managed to sew in a lining three hours before delivering it personally.


Everyone seems to want a hat. Not just any hat; no, they want the Snowboarder's Hat (by Bernat). It's not difficult to make, but after knitting a dozen or so I'm getting bored. I have three more to knit. The last two should be interesting because the recipient wants words on them. I like a challenge.

It's also scarf season. I have two friends who have asked for "Harry Potter" scarves. Now, this took some research because I had no idea what they were talking about. Now I know.

I'm still working on my mom's green socks. I'm about halfway to the heel.

I never finished that pumpkin for Hallowe'en. Oh, well. Next year, perhaps!

I'm also still working on those two hooded sweaters. I just have the sleeves and the hoods to knit, but with all the other requests, I'm not even sure if I'll finish my sister's in time for Christmas. I still have to knit her hat and wristwarmers.

And I'm still working at the "local coffee shop". Actually, today is my three months. Now they can't fire me without a (good) reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment