Chickadee

Chickadee

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year Update

Current WIPs (new ones are bolded):

Sweaters/Cardigans:

Rosemary Cardigan, Cascade 220 Heather
Oranje, Estelle Yarns Andean Heathers

Shawls/Scarves:

Dancing Bees MKAL, Debbie Bliss Rialto Lace
Mini Mania Scarf, all my leftover sock yarns
Daughter of Thrain MKAL, Crystal Palace Yarn Lace
Endometriosis Shawl, madelinetosh Tosh Merino - Technically finished, need to block
Organized Chaos, Patons Merino Wool
Winter Raven Walks MKAL, JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk

Hands and Feet:

Generic Cuff Down Sock, Red Heart
Vanilla Toe-up Sock w/ Fish Lips Kiss Heel, Mirasol Yarn Hachito
Stockinette Hand Warmers, Sugar Bush Itty Bitty

Hats:

1898 Hat, Andre's Alpacas Sock (held quadruple) - hibernating

Ahem.  Um, whoops.  So, it's September (not even the beginning anymore!) and I've been neglecting this blog for a few months.  Sorry!

I started a few projects, including another lace-weight MKAL (I swear I'm going to finish all of them ... one day), and I've finished absolutely nothing.  It's been hot.  Too hot to comfortably knit.  But now it's cooling off a bit and I'm out of excuses.

September Goals:  Finish something.


I get distracted easily.  I started several 1898 hats in November and December and finished (or frogged, in one case) all of them.  I did manage to finish the hand warmers though!

January Goals:  Block the Endometriosis shawl and start actively working on Oranje for this winter's CYW.

No comments:

Post a Comment