Chickadee

Chickadee

Monday, September 10, 2018

Update For The Last Few Months

Current WIPs (new ones are bolded):

Sweaters/Cardigans:

Rosemary Cardigan, Cascade 220 Heather
Oranje, Estelle Yarns Andean Heathers

Shawls/Scarves:

Dancing Bees MKAL, Debbie Bliss Rialto Lace
Mini Mania Scarf, all my leftover sock yarns
Daughter of Thrain MKAL, Crystal Palace Yarn Lace
Endometriosis Shawl, madelinetosh Tosh Merino
Organized Chaos, Patons Merino Wool
Winter Raven Walks MKAL, JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk

Hands and Feet:

Generic Cuff Down Sock, Red Heart
Vanilla Toe-up Sock w/ Fish Lips Kiss Heel, Mirasol Yarn Hachito
Stockinette Hand Warmers, Sugar Bush Itty Bitty

Hats:

1898 Hat, Andre's Alpacas Sock (held quadruple) - hibernating

Mittens are finished.  Work is great, and my son loves daycare.

April Goals:  Make another hair tie (stashbusting and growing out my hair).  Finish the worsted weight shawl.  Work on the socks.  Buy no yarn.  Try (ha!) to not start another project (except for the hair tie).

Ahem.  Um, whoops.  So, it's September (not even the beginning anymore!) and I've been neglecting this blog for a few months.  Sorry!

I started a few projects, including another lace-weight MKAL (I swear I'm going to finish all of them ... one day), and I've finished absolutely nothing.  It's been hot.  Too hot to comfortably knit.  But now it's cooling off a bit and I'm out of excuses.

September Goals:  Finish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment