Chickadee

Chickadee

Friday, February 2, 2018

January Update

Current WIPs (new ones are bolded):

Sweaters/Cardigans:

Rosemary Cardigan, Cascade 220 Heather

Oranje, Estelle Yarns Andean Heathers

Shawls/Scarves:

Dancing Bees MKAL, Debbie Bliss Rialto Lace
Mini Mania Scarf, all my leftover sock yarns
Daughter of Thrain MKAL, Crystal Palace Yarn Lace
Mini Mania Scarf, Bernat Pop!

Hands and Feet:

Mitten (my own design), Patons Classic Wool
Generic Cuff Down Sock, Red Heart
Baby Mitten, leftover sock yarn

Hats:

1898 Hat, Andre's Alpacas Sock (held quadruple) - hibernating
1898 Hat, Patons Classic Wool
1898 Hat, Patons Classic Wool
1898 Hat, Sirdar Snuggly 

Two out of three ain't bad, but I didn't work on the prototype mitt at all.  I finished three projects, though!  The ponchetta is a birthday gift and took less than a week to knit.

January Goals:  Finish first prototype mitt and work on the charts.  Finish hat for Dad.  Maybe cast on a Colour Your Winter project.

The first mitt isn't fully done, as I still need to do the embroidery part.  But the charts are complete and the written pattern is almost done.

I finished the hat, made another for my husband, and then started another for my son.  I might have had that one done for January, too, but we all came down with something.

I kinda cheated on the last goal and made the prototype mitt my CYW project.

February Goals:  Try not to freak out too much at the thought of going back to work and putting my son in daycare.  Finish that hat (it's almost done).  Work on the Rosemary cardigan, even though I'm pretty sure I'll run out of yarn first.

No comments:

Post a Comment