Chickadee

Chickadee

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

October Update

Current WIPs (new ones are bolded):

Sweaters/Cardigans:

Rosemary Cardigan, Cascade 220 Heather
Easy Top-down Raglan, Noro Kureyon and Patons North America Ballybrae
Hugo, Patons Classic Merino Wool
Little Coffee Bean Cardigan, Cascade 220

Shawls/Scarves:

Dancing Bees MKAL, Debbie Bliss Rialto Lace
Mini Mania Scarf, all my leftover sock yarns

Hands and Feet:

2aat Toe-up Socks, Lorna's Laces
Cuff-down Vanilla Socks, Patons Kroy Sock Yarn
Morgan, Loops and Threads Woolike

Blankets:

Snowflake Blanket, Red Heart Comfort Solids
Fuss Free Baby Blanket, Red Heart Eco-Ways; Bernat Cashmere Natural Blends (started September - oops!)

I finished my GoM a week after the Fair, but it is finished!  Just working on the poncho, but I'm sure I'll find something else to start, like usual.

There's a cowl I want to knit, and I bought a really nice skein of madelinetosh at the Fair so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I find out what it wants to be.

October Goals:  Finish raglan increases on the poncho and maybe work a few rows on that sock.

Success!  Worked on the sock and finished the raglan increases.  And started a couple new things (of course).

I need to decide whether I'm going to continue with the Snowflake Blanket.  I haven't worked on it in over a year, and I really don't know if I even want to finish it.

November Goals:  Keep working on that poncho, get to the heel of that sock, and make a decision on that blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment