I'm putting a couple other goals in a separate post, just some things I'd thought about doing for a few years but never got around to doing.
1. Delete photos from computer: I keep all my pics. Even the blurry ones. Why? Dunno, really. But every month I think I'll work on 20 folders (they're done by date) and get rid of the excess.
2. Catalog tea: We have a nice collection of tea. Ok, too much tea. Mostly loose-leaf, and some of it getting older. So I want to go through it, get an idea of what we have, throw out anything too old, and clean that basket up a bit! (Yeah, only a basket.)
3. Get rid of almost-finished/needs fixing bag: I have a bag of knit projects that either need to be blocked, fixed, ends woven in, etc. I no longer consider a project finished if it isn't blocked/ends woven in, but these are from before that.
4. Catalog inks: Got a lot of those, too, and it would be nice to know what we have without looking through them all.
5. Clean up filing: Shred the old income tax papers and other things that have been piling up.
6. Put away needles: Uh, yeah, gotta get on that. I have a plastic container where I put all my now-empty circulars, but they actually belong in a receipt folder (one of the plastic ones from Walmart). I need to 'file' them away properly.
7. Obviously, pare down the WIPs.
No timelines here. I'm not that insane. Let's see what I can do this year.