Chickadee

Chickadee

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March Update

Current WIPs (new ones are bolded):

Sweaters/Cardigans:

Wispy Cardi, Malabrigo Lace
Baby Sachiko Kimono Sweater, Lanartus Rioja
Praline Pullover, Knit Picks Palette
Abalone, Noro Kureyon
Purple Sweater (of my own design), Patons Classic Wool Merino

Shawls:

Orchid Thief, Classic Elite Yarns Alpaca Sox (hibernating - ran out of yarn four rows from the end)
Triangle Shawl, Bernat Mosaic (This one's not new; I think I started it back in 2011.)

Hands and Feet:

Vanilla Socks, Schoppel-Wolle Fliegende Untertasse
Toe-up Socks, Diamond Yarn Luxury Collection Foot Loose

Blankets:

Reversible Celtic Patterns Baby Blanket

Scarves:

Tentaculum, Marks and Kattens Fame Trend
Daily Highs Temperature Scarf, leftovers
Mixed Wave Cowl, Debbie Bliss Merino DK (Not completed - will frog)
Linen Stitch Cowl, Andre's Alpacas Sock & Wollmeise  (Not completed - will frog)

"My goal for March is to finish:  Praline Pullover, Abalone, and Triangle Shawl."

March isn't quite over, but I've finished two out of three of my goals, plus one that I'd had on the needles since December 2012.

New goals for April are to finish:  Praline Pullover, Tentaculum, and frog the cowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment