Chickadee

Chickadee

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where'd My Feet Go?

It's been a long three weeks (only three weeks?!) but Dad's doing fine.  I had to quit a part-time job because they weren't willing to work with me and kept giving me two full shifts a week instead of my ideal four- or five-hour shifts several times a week.  I need to take care of my dad and I can't do that if I'm working all day.

Since I have all this time on my hands and no money to spend on yarn, I've been knitting like a fiend, trying to break through my stash.  Good thing it's going to take a while.

This is the yarn I have to use before I use my more recent purchases (second photograph).  There are more than a few WIPs that have been lying around for months.



It's all got a planned project.  Even those two giant balls of acrylic.  That's going to be a blanket.  And that's why it'll take a year for me to get through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment