Chickadee

Chickadee

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Inevitable

Last Wednesday I gave my (more than) two weeks notice.  I was going to do it on the Friday, but my hand was forced by a little detail called a release form (or transfer form.  Not quite sure which) that I need to apply to another "local coffee shop".

I was convinced that they would tell me to leave right away.

I addressed the letter to my "local coffee shop" owner, but the bad manager opened it anyway and then had the nerve to discuss it in front of 5 other employees.  You can bet I called him out on both those things.  I also stressed confidentiality.  I will determine when I want the rest of the "local coffee shop" to know that I'm leaving.

I got a call yesterday for an interview for Thursday at 3pm.  I can't wait!  I haven't had an interview since early February.

Also, this piece of junk machine that I insist upon using to write this blog has its days numbered.  My laptop sucks, plain and simple.  So ... I'm getting a desktop instead!  Maybe then my web browser won't crash every ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment