Chickadee

Chickadee

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Back

Ravelry has taken over my computer time. Sorry about that. Dad's still jobless, but that may change sometime soon. I certainly hope so ... I have plans to move out someday!

I'm starting to settle with the "local coffee shop", even though some days it seems like I'll get fired for absolutely nothing. I don't want this to be my final career choice. I'm a secretary.

Quick update knitting-wise:

Corona is finished


My mittens are done


I started a scarf (and some socks, and a sweater)


Here's the sweater I started (last Thursday! I ran out of yarn ...)


My alpaca capelet is hibernating cos I got bored of it


I'm still not buying yarn, but there are plans in the future for a day of yarn-hopping (? I think that was the term my friend used) so I'm saving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment